Company Driver Dry Van Regional Job Opportunity
Cheeseman Transport was started and is still run by a trucker. So, we understand what life on the road is like. That’s why we offer regional CDL-A truck drivers the home time, reliable pay and comprehensive benefits that you and your family need!
At Cheeseman, our sleepers are governed at 70mph, and our lanes run east of the Mississippi, including Texas – We offer premium pay for miles and stops in the Northeast!
Ready to drive for a carrier that knows what it’s like? Apply today!
Cheeseman drivers enjoy:
- Home time: 1-2 times per week
- Average gross $1,600/week (Earn an average $83,200/year)
- Equipment: International or Freightliners
- Lanes run east of the Mississippi River including Texas
- Paid weekly, direct deposit
- Sleepers are governed at 70mph
- Sleepers come with APU and Inverters
- Premium pay for outside of Home States (Home States: OH, IN, SC, NC)
- $3,000 Sign On Bonus
- $5,000 Referral Bonus Program
- Unique Stop Pay Package - Paid All Customer Stops
- Tanker and HazMat endorsement required
- Closest Terminal in Fort Recovery, Ohio
Our CDL-A truck drivers have:
- Hazardous material endorsement – we’ll work with you to get it!
- 6 months recent tractor trailer experience
LeadFlex Job ID: 22420
Post Date: 03/15/2023