Local CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs
Cheeseman local drivers enjoy:
- Home time: daily
- Pay: Average $1,500/week (Earn an average $78,000/year)
- Paid miles and stops with a guaranteed equivalent to $27 per hour
- Equipment: International or Freightliners
- Local pickup and deliveries within 250 mile radius of assigned terminal or drop lot
- Paid weekly, direct deposit
- Day cabs are governed at 68mph
- $1,500 Sign On Bonus
- $5,000 Referral Bonus Program
- Unique Stop Pay Package - Paid All Customer Stops
- Tanker and HazMat endorsement required
Benefits for Driver & Family:
- Practical Mileage
- Premium Pay for Securement
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance - Company Paid!
- Short Term Disability - Company Paid!
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness
- Long Term Disability
- 401k - Company Match Available!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Our CDL-A truck drivers have:
- Hazardous material endorsement – We’ll work with you to get it!
- 6 months recent tractor trailer experience
- Cheeseman Transport was started and is still run by a trucker. So, we understand what life on the road is like. That’s why we offer local CDL-A truck drivers the home time, reliable pay and comprehensive benefits that you and your family need!
- At Cheeseman, our day cabs are governed at 68 mph, and our lanes run east of the Mississippi, including Texas – We offer premium pay for miles and stops in the Northeast!